Sunday, March 6, 2011

5th Week of Training

Monday-  Did a great Insanity Workout!!! Had a great sweat!!

Tuesday- Ran 3 miles on the treadmill at work today. I hate the treadmill but on work days it is the only thing I am able to do.
  
Wednesday-  Had our team practice at Clemen's High School. I arrived about 30 minutes early and was able to run 1 1/2 miles prior to practice. Tonight Coach Carrie talked to us about race week and day nutrition to make our run the best and be able to finish. We finished off the practice with 2 more miles and some speed work and finally hit the abs.

Thursday- Rest Day (Worked on fundraising stuff all day)

Friday-   Strength Training (Biceps & Triceps)

Saturday- WOW what a day...After a long day at work with no sleep due to being up all night at an accident scene...I was able to make it to practice. I had been up for 26 hours straight at practice time and did not think I would be able to have enough energy to run. I was wrong, I pushed myself and finished 5 miles and felt awesome afterwards.

Sunday- Caught up on sleep today to be able to start the next week strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment